Hubbard Life: Premium Adult Dog Food
Hubbard® Life Premium Adult Dog Food is a nutrient dense, complete, balanced and soy-free diet for sporting or hunting dogs under hardworking conditions, outdoor dogs in cold climates, dogs recuperating from illness or injury, pregnant or nursing females and stressed dogs that require a specialized source of nutrition.
About the Product
- Hubbard Life Premium Adult Dog Food contains highly digestible protein sources and amino acids provided by animal, poultry and fish proteins as well as brewer’s rice all for muscle development and growth.
- Choice, high quality fat is included as a concentrated source of energy. Supplemental fat improves overall digestibility and palatability.
- Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin, a shiny hair coat and an improved immune response.
- Dried beet pulp is added as a source of dietary fiber and as a stool conditioner.
- Cooked cereal grains are included as wholesome, digestible carbohydrate sources to help meet the energy requirement of dogs.
- Increased digestibility results in lower feeding rates and thus lower cost per day.
- Does not contain ethoxyquin or artificial colorings or flavors.
- Hubbard Life Premium Adult Dog Food is complete and balanced for all stages of a dog’s life in accordance with the procedures established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO).
Hubbard Life Premium Adult Dog Food can be fed right from the bag or mixed with water. Mix 1 part warm water with 4 parts dry food. Hubbard Life Premium Adult Dog Food will retain its shape when served moist.
Always have clean, fresh water available for your dog.
Mature dogs should be fed once or twice per day. Find your dog’s approximate weight on the chart to determine the amount of food you should feed daily. Your dog’s age, activity level and environment may require adjustments to the amounts listed in the table below.
|Adult dog body weight||Standard 8 oz measuring cups per day|
|Toy 3-12 lb||1/3 - 1|
|Small 12-25 lb||1 - 2|
|Medium 25-50 lb||2 - 4|
|Large 50-80 lb||4 - 5|
|Very Large over 80 lb||5 - 8 plus ¼ cup for each 10 lb body weight over 100 lb|
Pregnant, nursing or growing (puppy) dogs may be fed this diet. Use the adult feeding chart as a guide and adjust the amount fed according to appetite (minimum of 3–4 times per day), activity level and body condition. These dogs tend to have higher nutrient requirements and may eat 30–50% more food.
Dogs kept outdoors during cold winter months may require 35–50% more food. Hot weather may decrease your dog’s appetite.
Back To Top
|Crude Protein, min %||26.0|
|Crude Fat, min %||18.0|
|Crude Fiber, max %||3.0|
|Moisture, max %||10.0|
|Calcium (Ca), min-max %||1.1-1.6|
|Phosphorus (P), min-max %||0.8-1.0|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, min %||0.5*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, min %||3.0*|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) = 3809 Kcal/kg (Calculated)
Back To Top
Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Brewers Rice, Whole Wheat, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Garlic Flavor, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d- Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Sodium Selenite.
Terms and Conditions
Please see Terms and Conditions